Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flag meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dontlikeit

dontlikeit

flag meeting Empty
PostSubject: flag meeting   flag meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 am

on the 23rd of the month at 12pm game time i would like to have a flag meeting although am not a royalty but its about the flag and how it will be runed in tine id like all flaggies to attend and give your opinion royalty's a must and lordships i hope you can make it huda.... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Allice

Allice

flag meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag meeting   flag meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 am

the flag meeting was cancelled because there where only 5 ppl online and it makes no sense discussing flag matters with only 5 people. So please mates, if you have any ideas to get the flag alive again or suggestions for royalties or stuff that bugs ye about the flag, please post it here. Maybe we can get a discussion going on here where time zones dont matter this much. :-)
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

flag meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag meeting   flag meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:31 am

K, well funding the fleet is definitely top priority, along with getting more crews and pirates to join.

Far as events go; we have the bk/monkey hunt scheduled for next week. Idk if Accomplish and Ninja want to support the flag with it or just have the flag's support, either way, it should be a fun thing to do, yayyy trinkets!! xD

I would like us to run a crazy good smh, set it at a time when we can get the most members online, sinking would be counteractive so we need to plan it to a tee!

Also, what I've noticed before is that when someone gets an idea and doesn't have enough poes to go through with it Allice ends up putting up half of it, I want us to come up with a way where everybody contributes, maybe starting up a flag chest from scratch funded from pillies or just from people's generosity, whatever.

That's all I have for now, let's get some brain popcorn going on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allice

Allice

flag meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag meeting   flag meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:54 pm

there allready is a war chest, with about 1.1 mil in it. Its credible piranha on kent. Anyone who wants to donate poe send me a tell to be jobbed on this sloop so you can throw yer poe in there. It will be used for paying jobbers at a blockade or to support flaggies that dont have enough poe to get an action going. Keep in mind, if you want to start something, i m only willing to pay half of it. You have to come up with the rest yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flag meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: flag meeting   flag meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flag meeting
Page 1 of 1