Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What does this look like?
Elephant.
Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty40%Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Ghost with nasal mutations.
Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty0%Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Elephant Dick nose.
Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty60%Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Empty
PostSubject: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:02 am

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

I know this is a little random and "off."
But I just sat here staring at that emoticon trying to figure out what it was
while all the time one option stood in my head. (You can guess which one that was.)

Until I realized I could put my mouse over it and see what the "computer" called it.

Now before you vote:
1.) See what it LOOKS like first.
2.) Be honest.

Elephant Elephant Elephant Elephant

~ King Trig. King

N.B. If you can't handle the maturity of the forum, maybe you should return to kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm

It's a pinocchio in elephant form and I'm guessing as an elephant hes a chronic liar.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Pinocchio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:15 am

That picture reminds me of Kelso when she's fighting Advize.
For some reason. Clown

Cheese
Suspect

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 am

Hey yeah I think trig is onto something, that does look a lot like you kelso....

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. 8xne4h

hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Yougotkicked

Yougotkicked

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Advize wrote:
Hey yeah I think trig is onto something, that does look a lot like you kelso....

*image removed*
hmmm...

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 am

Advize wrote:

*Image Reomoved*
hmmm...

Kelso Monkey just got OWNED!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation !! Clown

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 am

Funny I also found a picture of you guys Very Happy

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Stoog

Point, set and match: Kelso.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 am

Kelso, the three stooges own pinocchio harder than you can even imagine.
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 am

They all fail
Back to top Go down
Yougotkicked

Yougotkicked

PostSubject: No.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am

I'm Shemp you nubcake. Shemp is gr1m, kvlt, and frostbitten, whereas Curly is an epic nub.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Kelso wrote:
Funny I also found a picture of you guys Very Happy

*Removed Image*

Point, set and match: Kelso.

Good Ownage kelso. I have to admit that.
However:
1.) The time you take to respond = FAIL.
2.) The painstaking effort you go through to get satifaction = UBER FAIL.
3.) YOU = FAIL.
4.) This post = Truth.

No fancy pictures needed for people to believe that. Razz

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 am

Don't worry guys she'll figure it out soon, it just takes a while for things to register in her brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 am

Kelso wrote:
I'm a NOOB and Trig and Advize are AWESOME! they pwn me for breakfast.
{Image removed by author]

So true! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by TrigaTiga on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed offensive image.)
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:37 am

TrigaTiga wrote:

Good Ownage kelso. I have to admit that.
However:
1.) The time you take to respond = FAIL.
2.) The painstaking effort you go through to get satifaction = UBER FAIL.
3.) YOU = FAIL.
4.) This post = Truth.

No fancy pictures needed for people to believe that. Razz

~ Trig.

1.Sorry I don't sit glued to my computer waiting to see what level of noobness you guys have reached now.
2.I edit pictures for a living, it wasn't much effort, but I understand how someone like you could find that such mind-boggling. Once your head stops spinning you should read a book and maybe learn yourself, ABC 123.
3.I looked up "Idiot" in the dictionary, and a picture of Trig showed up. Synonym Advize.
4. No

The fact you both need to gang up on me to come up with one good burn is lulz and pitiful, keep trying.
And well since you made it personal, I'll make it personal too
Yea I don't like my nose, big deal but hey at least I posted a picture of myself, unlike you who likes to hide behind your pirate because in reality you're a 50 year old virgin that weighs 500 lbs and still suffers from acne and lives in your parent's basement.

And Advize's picture reminded me of a cheap imitation of eminem, ur strait up hood homeskillet, word!

No hard feelings, just having fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 am

Kelso wrote:
And well since you made it personal, I'll make it personal too
Yea I don't like my nose, big deal but hey at least I posted a picture of myself, unlike you who likes to hide behind your pirate because in reality you're a 50 year old virgin that weighs 500 lbs and still suffers from acne and lives in your parent's basement.

No hard feelings, just having fun Very Happy

No, I'm actually 14. Razz
I don't post a picture to avoid what just happened to you.

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 am

TrigaTiga wrote:

No, I'm actually 14. Razz
I don't post a picture to avoid what just happened to you.

~ Trig.

3 out of 4 isn't bad
You could always tell Advize "Advize, don't mess with my picture because your picture is fugly, but then again, I rather see me with a silly quote on top than to have to throw acid in my eyes cuz i saw yours"

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:12 am

I thought I made it clear in my introduction post that my avatar was from my rebellious gangster phase from a few years ago. I also didn't ask for Trig or Matt's support I guess Kelso just likes to make enemies. This was all supposed to be fun and games so lets try and avoid personal attacks on people, especially on Kelso considering it's not her fault that she is as noob as she is.

K, thx.

P.S. Don't ever hate on Eminem, although his newest album is crap.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

Spam-o-rama is for spam. Spam is a random act of senseless wtfness, this continuos replying to one another's not spam is a different thread entirely, one which we will not condone in the forum because here we are friends. Joking or not, we need to avoid acting in this manner and stay cool, jokes lead to annoyances and annoyances lead to frustrations. And yes, it was in good fun but it went to far so please, let us not act as such again, and keep this place fun and for the lulz, not for the insults.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 am

Trigatiga flag officer chats, "wow"
Trigatiga flag officer chats, "who the scupper edited my avatar inthe forums"
Trigatiga flag officer chats, "I suspesct kelso changed Advize and I's avatar and signatures to girly barnacle"

Oh yeah, and just as one last lulz, when you mess with the admins, this is what happens Laughing

Just for the lulz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 am

This is getting too weird, and people are taking things too seriously.
I officially resign from the spam forum.

~ Trig.

Last edited by TrigaTiga on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am

TrigaTiga wrote:
This is getting too weird, and people are taking things too seriously.
I officially resign from the spam forum.

~ Trig.

You should have looked more closesly at my replies. Razz It wasn't kelso
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

I was positive it was Poolz, I've come to know his and Kelso's styles of trying to get attention Razz

But just one last time, just for the lulz, Annie and I are way better friends then Kelso and Ceyda

And keep in mind, this was for the lulz

the lulz man......

The lulz.

P.S. Just for lulz

P.P.S. I now officially killed the statement for the lulz, I suspect it'll drop in popularity around here.

P.P.P.S. If you can't beat Poolz, you can at least ruin the fun for him.

Advize: 3, Kelso: 1, Poolz: -1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

Can we please aim for a spam, funny, fun forum?
Instead of a competitive, better-than, insultive forum.
I am rather tired of that.

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

That was the last of that, I needed to come out on top to get it out of my system. SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker SPAM SPAM Joker

Advize vvvvvvvvvvvv

King King King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.   Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Flag Poll: Multiple meaning of an Emoticon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next