Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+11
Yougotkicked
Philharris
Accomplish
Sneet
dontlikeit
Jaminton
Ivoryline
Kelso
Domthepirate
Advize
DKbeastmode
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 am

Hullo, my names Poolz from sage ocean, current monarch for the flag Insubordination.

For this thread, new members can introduce themselves, and tell a little about themselves Smile I'll start =P

My names DK, I like art and I'm an aspiring tattoo artist and graphic designer. I bnav xD
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I'm Advize, the cat you despise, extractin' yo eyes with precision
cut off a piece of ya skin---just like a circumcision

K no that was a horrible 2 liner, I'm [name here] and I like to [favorite activity here] with your mom.

That's right, you guessed it, my favorite activity is to.....

Oh, sorry, gotta go. Maybe next time.

Edit: By the way, my avatar is a few years old from my rebellious teenage stage. Now I'm in my rebellious adult stage, but I don't dress like an idiot anymore lmao!
Back to top Go down
Domthepirate

Domthepirate

PostSubject: Howdy!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm

My name is Domthepirate, and for amusement I picked this 10 year old picture of my and a dolphin. I am going into my 5th and final year a college at the University of Illinois yay! I am an elementary education major one of the few males who are in the field. This is my 3rd year of playing YPP and will turn 4 in December. I am 22 and found my wonderful girlfriend Debra aka Coffeegirl while playing YPP. We are now together in rl with her son Dennis whom I love to spend time with. And for people wondering what I look like now here is my most current pic which isn't that current Very Happy Introduce yourself! Christmas07
Back to top Go down
http:// www.myspace.com/dominicdunham
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Due to EXTREMELY popular demand, here is a more recent photo taken in like December or something I don't really know.

Introduce yourself! Flagforums

Groomsman at my brothers wedding and my sister in law loves pink in case you're questioning the colours. Not that I don't like pink, I look awesome in it.

*Awaits jealous comments*
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 am

OMG :]

Everybody is so good at posting stuff, I'm excited!!! xD

My name is Katherinne, but of course you're welcome to call me Kelso or Kat, it doesn't bother me. Uhm, my picture is pretty recent so I won't be posting any more, you guys are crazy haha.

Eh, I'm also into art, planning on graduating in 2010 with a BFA in graphic design, w00t! I'm in charge of the the physical aspects of the forum, so please if you have any suggestions, questions, kvetches or ways to improve the look and feel of this thing, please message me and I will scramble my brain around it to make it work Alien

Ps: Swine flu amgah! Piggie
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 am

Kelso's a liar, she fails :]
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 am

yea wateverrrr, u cant spell noob without poolz! Npoolzb Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivoryline

Ivoryline

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 am

Allo I'm Erin... uhh i wanna be a FBI or CIA agent so watch out. And want to go to Michigan State University. And I'm a huge RED WINGS fan. Just gonna have to talk to me if ya wanna know more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domthepirate

Domthepirate

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 am

Oh good Ivoryline we can bond in our hatred of Michigan Smile
Back to top Go down
http:// www.myspace.com/dominicdunham
Ivoryline

Ivoryline

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:07 am

Oh don't get me started Razz
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 am

Introduce yourself! Spider_monkey

lulz :]
Back to top Go down
Jaminton

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:05 pm

I am THE old guy here...been on PP for over 2 years...PLay Poker and B-nav....oh...and kick Poolz Razz

In rl married with 2 boyz...Manage a multi million dollar business....bout it...
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm

OMG Jam! BUY US DOUBS FOR FLAG FUND you millionaire, you!

Edit: I finally figured out what you meant by "married with 2 boys". I thought you had some gay threesome thing goin' on. LMFAO my bad.
Back to top Go down
dontlikeit

dontlikeit

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 pm

hey my name is donlikeit formally known as captenyehuda and i been brought against my will here help Razz

anyway nearly done with high school and fighting to get in the army i like vodka beer vodka and scars from small fights i get in to yay i live in Israel beer-sheva and this is the blooy blood pic i manged to get on my pc before my usb cable got stuck in the pc me in 11th grade with a scarf in the summer clever eh?

p.s wheres the sigs?!

Last edited by dontlikeit on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz am huda)
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:07 am

This is epic lulz. Jam joo gibz poe?
Back to top Go down
Sneet

Sneet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:57 am

Hey I'm Sneet, some people sometimes call me Jan, probably cause that's my real name..

I've been playing PP for almost 4 years now and i'm starting to get old :p

I've finished high school last year, and this year i went to college studying engineering cumputer science shizzle.
I quite hated it and quit it a couple of weeks ago, gonna study something else next year but have no idea what.
I love going out, I love beer, and vodka makes me puke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Accomplish

Accomplish

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 am

Hey, Im Mitchell. I only play PP in my free tme but ive gots lots of that Flower soccer takes up most of my time so if im not on im playin soccer!

i get bored

ARSENAL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Philharris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am

I'm Philharris... as in that crazy guy on The Deadliest Catch. "I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and of course, my friend Baxter here." I live in Washington, and try not to waste too much of my time playing Puzzle Pirates. In other words, I'll play for hours, shoot a couple hoops to feel better about myself, and then get back on.
Back to top Go down
Yougotkicked

Yougotkicked

PostSubject: Oh hello   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Hello, I'm Matt. I'm awesome...that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org
Ceyd

Ceyd

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:28 am

ello folks im Ceyda .i graduated from law faculty..i hate law..i hate lawyers..i hate judges..i hate everything binded with law.. so i really dont know what to do rite now just trying to live my life..
hmm i play poker ın ypp..almost only thing im doing in YPP..
Everyone call me Jedi..
cuz he is awesome Very Happy lol guess what.. im awesome Very Happy
that s all!
May the force be with you ..
yeah u!young padawans!
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:25 am

Hello, my name is Triga Tiga.

I try to conceal my life and name from anyone in YPP.
I am the captain of Warpath in this flag, and I look foward to being your friend.

~ Triga Tiga.

N.B. My game name (see above) is a variation of Niga on the Triga.
Yes I know; immature.

EDIT:
I will only use this forum for flag purposes.
If you want to chat. Log into YPP.

Last edited by TrigaTiga on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your face.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 am

Yo yo yo! I'm Annie! Very Happy Which is my nickname. Real name is Anne. Pretty lame, eh? Umm my favorite color is purple, and anything giraffe, aviator, or red high-tops related pretty much makes my heart go thump (Lame obsessions, I know, but nonetheless). My best friend is Advize. Yeah, I would be jealous if I were you too. Well, that's all I can think of for now! OH and my favorite fruit is kiwi, incase you ever need that tid bit of information. Very Happy
P.S. I adore cheesy jokes, so if you ever hear one make sure to share.
P.S.S. What do you call Australian boxer shorts?
P.S.S.S. Down-underwear... Haha...
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 am

Wow that's so cool your nickname is longer than your name, you definately make an awesome friend because of that. But ofcourse I already knew that since we're best friends Tongue
Back to top Go down
Adielae

PostSubject: Helloooo world   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi. I'm Adielae. You guys don't know me because i'm new to the flag. Here are 10 random facts about me.

1. In public, I talk and laugh loudly. I drive my friends bonkers. Random people look at me funny.

2. I just got glasses. Now I look really nerdy and goofy.

3. When I was 4, I was convinced I was a bunny.

4. I like cherries.

5. I will eat anything but mushrooms and broccoli. Those. Things. Are. DISGUSTING!!!!!!

6. I don't sleep often. I don't get tired often.

7. My lucky number is 8.23

8. I want a ship called the Amazing Grape.

9. My pet peeve is people who chew with their mouths open.

10. If I were rich, I would have a diving helmet and never take it off.
Back to top Go down
bae

PostSubject: Boo!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:26 am

Hey guys and gals. Im bae, AKA Jordan

Ill post a picy of me as soon as i find a decent, non-embarrasing one lol.

Liverpool Football Club for life!!

Love ya all
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Insubordinate :: Start by clicking here-