Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Advize

Advize

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

Congratulations to Advize and Anniebell for winning the BFF of the Year Award!

Congratulations 2ff9f674e38c7e92a7bbbefd4cc54

Their epic friendship will go down in the history books and live on through the ages.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 am

Oh snap. We are so boot leg, and awesome at the same time. Lunchbox and Honey Bun can be best friends too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 am

Congratulations.

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 am

fail is fail
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 am

Kelso wrote:
fail is fail

Jealousy is jealousy <<< fixed
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 am

Me and Ceyda, and our unborn baby, beasted you guys before y'll even began to think premature thoughts of what being a beast entails...

Congratulations Ceyd

But it's ok, we won't judge you for trying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:19 pm

This isn't a competition, and by that I mean your friendship could never compete with ours. Don't worry though, I hear the special olympics is deciding to give out a BFF of the year medal. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get the gold.

Kelso - 1 Advize - 1

Bring it on.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:52 am

Advize wrote:
This isn't a competition, and by that I mean your friendship could never compete with ours. Don't worry though, I hear the special olympics is deciding to give out a BFF of the year medal. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get the gold.

Kelso - 1 Advize - 1

Bring it on.

By far the best ownage I've seen on this forum.

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 am

TrigaTiga wrote:
Advize wrote:

Kelso - 1 Advize - 1

Bring it on.

By far the best ownage I've seen on this forum.

~ Trig.
YESSS! I agree with Triggy! And you're like the best best friend in the whole wide world! You beat them Advizeee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 am

Advize wrote:
This isn't a competition

Pfft, afraid of a little challenge? chicken xD

Anyways! Oi, thanks for the heads up! Of course coming from the returning champion I think you secretly want me to fail so you can keep the title for another year, but it's on like donkey kong. See ya at the finish line dut dut duhhhh.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:12 pm

You guys are lucky I don't know how to add pictures, otherwise this shit would be all sorts of fan-hitting cuz i'd pwn the hell outta this forum all up in hee-yuh!

Cheers UP DOG!?!??!
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:47 pm

lol noobelleh

Congratulations Lame10

w00t xD
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:49 pm

oh its on like effin donkey kong now!
Congratulations Alli9er2
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:11 am

While you were busy squeezing life out of your brain cells to come up with a smart remark, I noticed this;

Advize wrote:
Congratulations to Advize and Anniebell for winning the BFF of the Year Award!

Advize wrote:
This isn't a competition, and by that I mean your friendship could never compete with ours. Don't worry though, I hear the special Olympics is deciding to give out a BFF of the year medal. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get the gold.

Contradiction says hello! Hurm a medal is a type of award, and you can't win an award without joining an event, so it's settled! We're all contenders in the special Olympics and you guys got smoked, donkey kong style!

Kelso 2 - Advize 1
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 pm

While I was squeezing the life out of my brain cells to come up with a smart remark? YOU TOOK 2 WHOLE DAYS TO COME UP WITH A RESPONSE! Not only that, but it was a failed response because if I won the BFF of the year award in the special olympics, then why would I encourage you to compete for something I've already won? Rethink your logic and subtract yourself a point while you're at it.

Kelso - 1 Advize - 2
Back to top Go down
Kelso
Admin
Kelso

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 pm

LULZ
I was celebrating my friend's birthday all weekend long, I know you missed me but DAING, chill out xD
No worries tho, I'm back to torment you 24/7 :]

Here's my logic, I suppose I can water it down even more for your benefit

Post 1: Advize claims to win the special olympics bff award
Post 2: Kelso lets him know that ceyda n her already won it way before him
Post 3: Advize cries and says it wasn't competition
Post 4: Kelso taunts Advize for being afraid of a challenge, and for fearing DK.
Post 5: Kelso then reaffirms Advize that it was a competition seeing as how you can win awards.
Post 6: Advize mistakenly believes he won the award when Kelso sweeped it from right under him (Refer back to post 1 and 2)

And here we are again! Very Happy Please feel free to double check, cross reference, take notes, ANYTHING, that will help you comprehend this better xD

Kelso crosses the finish line - Advize bites the dust
Competition Ends
Congratulations Stewie-family-guy
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:12 am

What's with all this nonsense about being better than someone?

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 am

:O ADVIZEEE!!! CHARGE!
Back to top Go down
Yougotkicked

Yougotkicked

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 am

TrigaTiga wrote:
What's with all this nonsense about being better than someone?

~ Trig.

Well....

Congratulations Mahatma-gandhi-indian-hero > Congratulations Stalin
Back to top Go down
http://youfail.org

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 pm

And? So?

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:16 am

Bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Congratulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations   Congratulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Insubordinate :: Spam-O-Rama-
Jump to: