Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just wondering....

Go down 
3 posters

What would be a better name for a ship?
The Amazing Grape
just wondering.... Empty40%just wondering.... Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
The Black Hole
just wondering.... Empty0%just wondering.... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
The Four Twenty
just wondering.... Empty20%just wondering.... Empty
 20% [ 1 ]
The French Toast
 20% [ 1 ]
the Rubber Duck
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Adielae

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm

heh, I'm probably never going to get a custom named ship. I'm just wondering which of these sounds coolest to you.
Back to top Go down

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 am

I want to rename one of my ships to HMS Illustrious, but OOO won't let me
because its the name of an actual ship.

Other than that. Heart French Toast Heart rocks! Cyclops

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 am

ROFL the four twenty, I guess your brother got one thing right about you Wink
Back to top Go down
Adielae

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Several things   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 am

1. Advize, is that smiley winking or smiling or what? Call me absolutely crazy, but every time I look at it it's doing something different.

2. I was so scared no one would get the four twenty thing. yay! someone gets it! cause like, the signature to my phone texts is Remember 420 and everyone texts me back like 420????? huh????? you a hitler fan??? (hitler was born on april 20th. if it weren't for that, 420 would be my lucky number. but because of hitler, my lucky number is 8.23--don't ask why, I just like it.)

3. French Toast is yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I eat it every Sunday for breakfast.

4. I really really wish you could see who voted for what. I'm guessing Triga voted for French Toast and Advize voted for Four Twenty, but I have no clue who voted for Rubber Duck. I didn't vote because I like them all, and I'm not sure if you can vote in your own poll anyway.

5. I don't know what to say. I just felt like having a fifth thingymabobber.

6. I'm bored.

7. You guys are probably reallllllly sick of hearing me ramble on and on about nothing in particular. So I'm going to end this thingy.

8. Fooled you, didn't I? hahahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Take a breath! Razz

~ Trig.
Back to top Go down
Adielae

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: subjects are stuuuupid   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

yes Triga, I am aware that I talk too much. Isn't it GREAT?!?!?! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Heart No @ Cyclops Reindeer Pharaoh lol! Flower Joker Rabbit Rabbit REAATRED BUNNYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 am

You guys should read the news in her house. Also, be sure to go to the washroom, make some popcorn, and kick back with a drink because it's gonna be a long afternoon.
Back to top Go down
DKbeastmode
Admin
DKbeastmode

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 am

Go grape. Purple ships is for the lulz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advize

Advize

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

Why isn't black hole getting any love?

:O I'm on a forum full of racists!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just wondering.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just wondering....   just wondering.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just wondering....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Insubordinate :: Spam-O-Rama-
Jump to: